MS-CIT Online Admission Process
For Online admission process of MS-CIT please click/visit on www.mkcl.org/join.
MS-CIT at Center Admission Process
- The learner should go to the MS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC). To find out a MS-CIT centre nearest to you, click here.
- The learner should fill an application form available at the MS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC), along with the prescribed fees. The fees can be paid in three modes. To view the detailed fee structure, click here.
- Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :- Xerox copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner- 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or Black & White)
- Once the learner submits his/her details, relevant documents and pays the fees, the MS-CIT ALC coordinator will fill the learner details in the MKCL software and upload the learner data. Further, the ALC coordinator will hand over a fee receipt.
- Learner is expected to verify the online details filled in by ALC.
- ALC coordinator will hand over the MS-CIT book (study material) whose cost is already included in the fee. The book is provided as per the medium selected by the learner (English, Marathi, Hindi)
- After the learner receives the study material, the learner is eligible to start learning instantly through ERA, using his User ID and password
- If you want to know about learning method and course details, you can check course demo at MS-CIT centres. We offer Welcome course, demo of MS-CIT at free of cost to learners who want to enroll for MSCIT. This course is available at nearest MS-CIT centre. Please visit today
Note: Visually Handicapped learners are provided with MS-CIT Book (Center Copy) in Braille Language (English Medium)